Autumn & Winter Menu - 2023
The menu can be downloaded here!
Spring & Summer Menu - 2023
Gascoigne primary school is part of London's Healthy Schools Scheme.
It is a comprehensive approach to supporting pupil health and wellbeing that includes:
- Healthy Eating;
- Physical Activity;
- Personal Social Health and Economic Education (PSHEE);
- Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health.
It is part of the Government’s childhood obesity plan with a focus on healthy eating and physical activity
We achieved Gold standard last year and are looking at continuing to improve our school meals for all our children.
They are committed to providing the following every day:
- Slow release, complex carbohydrates in all our dishes;
- Meat-free meal options;
- Unlimited vegetables and salad;
- Limited sugar and refined carbs;
- Healthier alternatives to junk food;
- Being smart about fats;
- Making fruit and vegetables more appealing.