The Bright Futures Breakfast Club service operates from 7:30am – 9:00am at the cost of £3.00 per session.
The Bright Futures After School Club service operates from 3:00 – 6:00 at the cost of £12.00 per session.
If you have not registered, please speak to Janet the Manager on 07483 355918, where she will explain the registration process.
Breakfast Club Menu Options:
- Toast (or plain bread) with less saturated fat butter;
- Selection of cereals including:
- Rice Crispies;
- Multigrain hoops;
- (All cereals are with no artificial sugars or preservatives).
After school club selections include:
- Sandwiches of the following options:
- Halal chicken slices and salad;
- Cheese salad;
- Tuna and cucumber.
- Accompanied by a selection of fruits:
- Additional snacks include:
- Fruit Yoghurts - low fat;
- Cucumber slices;
- Celery sticks & hummus.
Water is available throughout the session.