Monday 13th July 2020
LO: To write a diary entry.
- Go through the power point to remind yourself of what a diary entry is and what it should include.
- Write your own diary entry of a day between 1st April and 30th of June. A day that stood out to you personally.
Check you have included the following:
- Capital letters and full stops in addition to other punctuation.
- A wide variety of conjunctions: because, so, and, but.
- Use some personal pronouns: I, we, my, me.
- Edit your work then add in anything you may have missed.