1) Familiarise yourself with the vocabulary on the PowerPoint before reading the chapter.
2) Read Chapter 29 on the YouTube video
in preparation for answering questions on the chapter on Wednesday and Thursday.
LO: To investigate suffixes: -er and -est suffixes
In this lesson, we will explore the rules associated with adding the suffixes -er and -est. 10 spelling words will be explained and set to learn. Follow the website link https://classroom.thenational.academy/lessons/to-investigate-suffixes-er-and-est-suffixes-ccw32d
LO: To be able to round numbers to estimate.
You need to:
1. Watch this video
2. Go through the PowerPoint
3. Complete the worksheet provided.
4. Self-mark your work using the answers provided.