Joe Wicks is back for another week to motivate us for our love for PE. Please subscribe to his YouTube channel below to take part in his live PE lessons from 9-9.30am. Remember it is important to stay fit and active even though you are indoors.
LO: To effectively using communication skills to recite a poem.
You have written two different poems this week. Today we would like you to perform them.
Here is a list of tips to keep in mind for your performance:
- Make sure you read clearly, so each word can be heard.
- Read with expression, use the commas to create impact and pause.
- Don't rush the poem, read through it calmly and match the tone of your voice to the topic of the poem.
- If there is a rhythm in your poem, make sure you use it!
Your class teachers would be more than happy to see and hear a performance from you which you can upload to Seesaw.
LO: To know what spam is and how to deal with them.
You need to:
· Watch Horrible Histories video – have any of you been in a similar situation at home with emails saying you’ve won prizes? If so, what did you do? What would have been best to do?
Horrible Histories: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/watch/p01g2ppl
· Go through the PowerPoint provided
· Complete the worksheet – please answer the 2 star sheet