Fizz Pop Science Club introduces children to the marvels of science in a fun and highly imaginative, inspiring environment!
- Science clubs are held for at least 1 hour per week after school for 5/6 weeks.
- Our clubs are taught by enthusiastic, highly trained and screened instructors/presenters
- Fun Hands on experiments and projects that bring science to life for children in Y1 -Y6
- Hands-on science fun for all Primary school Children
- Teaches Problem solving on a fun level
- Promotes the art of Team work
- Helps aid children's communication skills
- Active science exploration
Please note - visit Parent mail and refer to updated Fizz Pop Science Letter for details of Year groups and dates of current club running.