We hope you are well.
As we approach the end of the term, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continuing support.
• New topic project work-help your child to complete any of the project home learning (see project home learning document below), take photos and share with your child's class teacher on Seesaw. Your child does not have to send their project outcome to school as we are trying to limit paper handling due to the current situation.
• All children have been allocated colour band books on Bug club to read. Please encourage your child to read daily.
•Children have been given new colour-band books and a library book to read during the holiday and it would be great of they could review some of the books they have read and share on seesaw with their teachers. Please remember to write a comment in their reading record as well.
• Maths - maths booster activities have been set on MyMaths to consolidate concepts taught and topics covered.
• In addition to this, children have been given spellings to practise.
• Children are encouraged to practise year 1 High Frequency Words, by reading and learning to spell them.
Once again, we thank you all for your continuing support and wish you a safe and restful holiday.
We will see you back on 5th January 2021!!!!!
Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year.
Year 1 Team.