Home Page

1. What do I do if I’m worried about my child’s progress?

Many children have difficulties at some time in their school life. The first thing you should do is discuss your concerns with his/her class teacher. By sharing knowledge of your child’s strengths and weaknesses, you and the teacher can decide how to help your child at home and school.


If you are still concerned about child’s progress and how their needs are being met then you should contact the Senco, Cheryl Monks or Lesley Nnochiri.